Foundation Repair in Aho, NC
Structural problems with your home aren't things that you should ignore. Whenever you notice a problem, you need to contact a foundation specialist immediately so that they can pinpoint the cause of the problem and get it fixed for you. Often times, regardless of how well a home is built, it can experience problems due to shifting soil or from concrete shrinkage. This can lead to settlement problems or bowing walls. What's more is that wall or floor cracks could form below your home. Neglect them, and it's only a matter of time before they start letting water seep into your home.
- Windows and doors don't open or close like they used to
- Wall and floor cracks develop in the basement of the home
- Cracks appear along window and door frames
- Bowed walls appear in the basement
- Leaks start coming in through the cove joint (where the basement floor meets the wall)
- Noticeable sinking is seen on one or more sides of the home
- Basement floor feels sloped in certain spots
Foundation Crack Repair
Cracks on the walls and floors can appear in a variety of sizes and patterns. They can be vertical, horizontal, or even in a stair-step pattern. Our team will fill the cracks with a special epoxy material. We will clean the surface of the crack, and then fill it up from the soil to the surface. This technique is very useful and effective. It will seal the crack and stop water from ever getting into your home. It can be painted over.
Seal-Tite Basement Waterproofing Co has over 40 years of experience in the business, so you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands with us. There is no problem too big or complex for our specialists to handle. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Class A Contractor's License. Our company is licensed and insured in your area, as well. Contact us today to learn more and to get a free estimate.