Basement Waterproofing in Greensboro, NC
So, here are some suggestions on how to make things easier:
Things to Look For
There are various things to look for to be able to pick the best contractor for the job. Take a look at these:
1. Reputation – See if the company is licensed, certified, bonded, and insured. These things can prove the credibility of a company.
2. Advanced payments – Stay away from a basement waterproofer that requests an advanced payment for an estimate. A trustworthy company does not ask for down payments at all.
3. Written quotes – Get written quotes from at least three contractors. Perform a comparison based on the service to be performed and the materials' quality.
4. Good standing – Contact the business bureau in the area to inquire about the standing of the company. See whether there are pending complaints and other issues.
5. Written contract – Always request a written contract once you have selected a contractor. Make sure that you read it thoroughly and understand the contents prior to signing it. If there are questions, you may ask legal assistance for a more careful contract review.
By making sure you inspect these areas before hiring a basement waterproofing contractor, making the right decision is much easier.